Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Living Shell

My soft pale skin
Lay against the white sheets.
Pure and Alone
Bare and Cold

My breath is escaping
No matter how fast I inhale.
Brisk and Quick
Short and Fading

My bright tearful eyes
Searching for an angel.
Panic and Dashing
Hopeful and Crying

My heart thumps faster
As I began to lose my senses.
Accelerating and Thumping
Racing and Constant

My body turns white

My lungs abrupt to a stop

My vision turning black

But.

My heart continues to beat

I am no longer living
Does not mean I stop loving

----------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ
Help me find my heart
For I have lost it
I have stop loving without it
Restore it for me
For I wish not to be empty
Remind me of this sensation
The uphold of this affection
So that I am able to live again
Because…
Without it I am just a shell

1 comment: